- The Aastra 6755i offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable IP telephone.
- The display and keypad can be used to access data from XML applications such as web-based weather reports, stock reports, travel alerts and more.
- The 6755i has a 144 x 75 pixel backlit LCD display, 6 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys and supports up to 9 calls simultaneously.
- Extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs, redial lists and 12 programmable keys.
- Expansion modules (reception sidecars) can be added to increase the power and flexibility of the Aastra SIP telephones.
Placing a Call
Answering a Call
Placing a Call On Hold
Automatic Call Forwarding
Transferring a Call - Unattended (Blind)
Transferring a Call - Attended
Transferring a Call To Voicemail
Setting Up Voicemail
Retrieving Voicemail Messages
Intercom & Paging Feature
Selecting a Ringtone
Adjusting the Display
Adjusting Time/Date Display