- The Aastra 6757i offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable IP telephone.
- The display and keypad can be used to access data from XML applications such as web-based weather reports, stock reports, travel alerts and more.
- The 6757i has a large graphical backlit LCD display, 6 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys and supports up to 9 calls simultaneously.
- Aastra Hi-Q wideband audio technology delivers enhanced performance and voice clarity (handset, speakerphone or headset).
- Expansion modules (reception sidecars) can be added to increase the power and flexibility of the Aastra SIP telephones.
Placing a Call
Answering a Call
Adding Contacts to the Directory
Holding and Resuming a Call
Bringing a Third Party to a Conference Call
Transferring a Call - Attended, Unattended, Voicemail
Setting Up Voicemail
Retrieving Voicemail Messages
Enabling Do Not Disturb
Using the Function Keys
Selecting a Ringtone
Adjusting Display Contrast & Backlight
About the Time/Date Display